Saturday 14 April 2012

Funny Google Tricks

Amazing and Funny tricks


1. Google Gravity--To do this trick, just visit Google Gravity or go to Google.com and type in Google Gravity then click I’m Feeling Lucky button.

www.hhackingtricks.blogspot.com
www.hhackingtricks.blogspot.com

2. Epic Google - Want to make the font size of the Google homepage excessively bigger? To do so, just go to Google.com, type Epic Google and click I’m Feeling Lucky button.(http://www.toobigtouse.com/).

3. Weenie Google This is the opposite of Epic Google. To try this trick, just go to Google.com, type Weenie Google and click I’m Feeling Lucky button.

4. Elgoog Google homepage written in backwards (Google Mirror). To do this trick, just go to Google.com and type in Elgoog then click I’m Feeling Lucky button


5. Play PacMan on Google - I’m sure most of you are already familiar with this trick but for the benefit of our other friends, I’m going to show you how you can play PacMan on Google (single or multiplayer mode).





www.hhackingtricks.blogspot.com

  • If you want to play PacMan on single mode, click the Insert Coin button beside Google Search but if you want to play on multiplayer mode, click the Insert Coin button twice.
  • Multiplayer mode controls: Arrow keys and A,S,D,W keys

























3 comments:

  1. I take that back.. it feels gratifying googling somebody I don't like and throwing him about the page.. In that aspect, I give it a thumbs up
    Regards
    crazyask.com deepweb darkweb howmate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! I never knew this could be done. Googlism sounds like great fun as well. I’ll have to try this out the next time I have friends over. Something else to distract me when I’m working online – jokes! We all need a distraction once in a while.
    CrazyAsk

    ReplyDelete
  3. it works for me in both Firefox and Safari, of course, that depends on what you mean by "it works." I couldn't use it as a search engine, so I don't know how someone got here from there, but it did live up to its name.
    Harold Burton

    ReplyDelete